Stump Grinding & Stump Removal In Lansing, Michigan
If you’d like to learn more about tree stump removal before you call us, here are some important things you should know:
- There are several ways to remove a stump, but tree grinding is the preferred method;
- Hiring a professional tree service company can save you the cost of renting a tree stump grinder yourself, which can range anywhere from $150 to $200 a day, and save you from having to pay disposal fees for dumping the remaining wood chips;
- Renting a tree stump grinder can be dangerous without proper training and care;
- Tree stumps can take away from the aesthetic value of your home and yard because they can be eyesores; and
- Tree stump removal can make it easier for you to maintain your lawn.
When removing your tree stumps, we will always grind your stumps down to a depth of 20 inches below the grade of your yard so that there won’t be any dips or bumps in your landscape. Lansing Tree Removal also uses a grinder with high horsepower to make the tree stump removal process faster and more efficient, and we will haul away the remaining wood chips from your yard for free. When the work is finished, your yard will look great and the removed tree stump area or areas will be ready for planting grass or other uses.
We know that the appearance of your yard and the safety of you and your loved ones is very important to you, so we only employ tree experts that are knowledgeable and experienced, and take all the proper safety precautions so you don’t have to worry about the process. Ask us about the discounts we offer if you need more than one tree stump removed, and how you can get a free estimate for our tree stump removal services.
To avoid all the hassles of having to remove your tree stumps yourself and the hazards of leaving your tree stumps in place, contact us to ensure your trees stumps are removed properly, and to improve the aesthetic value of your landscape by making your yard smooth and beautiful once again.